"There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much."

-Dr. Grace Augustine



Sunday, January 17, 2010

Golden Globe - Best Director


The winner of the Best Director Golden Globe is James Cameron for his work on the groundbreaking epic, Avatar. Cameron accepts his award from his real life neighbor, Gibson, saying, "I'm going to try to make this as brief as I can because frankly I have to pee something fierce. I'm actually not well-prepared because frankly I thought Kathryn [Bigelow, director of The Hurt Locker] was going to get this so I'm kind of winging it here. She richly deserves it, but make no mistake, I'm very grateful." Cameron then thanked and recognized the work of his fine cast, thanking them for their outstanding work by speaking Na'vi.

No comments:

Post a Comment